Jeu de guerre de Ornria

"Postings from the Ornrian Wars", or "Warplay with Plastic Armymen"

A new map!

Admiral Saltbum stopped by today with an armful of charts to discuss a few new pieces of cartography.  We shared some tea and discussed the evolution of big dreadnoughts and submarine chasers...  I'll take the tank development problems anyday over the horrors of drowning while you burn and sharks if you survive, but that's just me.  Anyway, the point is, he shared Admiral Maywests' new Mappamunda, which I have obtained a copy to share with you.  It's a classic North is Up representation of the diskworld, with it's new more accurate rim sketched in.  Those mountains go right up to space and keep our air in.  I understand the Bhore-Nye Science Institute plans to mount an assault on the rim mountain range using zepplins, I bet that will be quite an adventure!  I've heard talk that it would be a good place to put an observatory, above the weather at the very tip of what we can breathe, the edge of space itself.  The mind dizzies!  well, here's the map.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Your opinions are welcome by the editor!